Add some editorial columns to your product pages
2023 Online Sewing Classes
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Hey beautiful I'm so happy to have you. If you're here for the first time or you want to expand your knowledge you're in the right place. I love teaching because it gives me the opportunity to teach you what I have taught myself. I dropped out of college and make more yearly than most with a degree. It's possible! Don't get intimidated don't get overwhelmed it's time to take a chance on yourself. In class you'll be able to ask any questions you may have and you'll also be able to ask away during class. Im here to help you master the lost craft of sewing. There's so much money to be made but you have to put the work in. I have students that have made this their full-time career and also have designed for celebs. Let's get to the bag!!!
WHAT WERE MAKING:
Feb 5 class: Winter long sleeve dress (stretch knit fabric needed) 2 yards
May 7 class: Swimsuit with cut outs (stretch spandex fabric needed) 2 yards
Nov 5 class: Zip up pullover jacket (any non stretch fabric you like) 2 yards
CLASS TIME: 12p-4p cst
CLASS LOCATION: ZOOM LIVE ONLINE CLASS (link will be sent via email the morning of class)
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE CLASS:
- How to properly thread your machine
- Be comfortable with your straight stitch
- It is best to practice so that you can stay on beat in class.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN CLASS:
- How to work your sewing machine
- How to take measurements
- How to sew in a straight line
- Fixing minor issues with machine and its functions
- How to free hand cut fabric and use a pattern
- Fixing mistakes easily while sewing
- Making a garment from start to finish
- The end goal is for you to be very comfortable and knowledgable after this class. This way you can start working on projects without second guessing yourself, problem solving if you have any issues with your machine or your garment, and keeping yourself motivated through the process.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: (I have created a what you will need for sewing class folder on my amazon storefront the link is below. This way you can find everything I would recommend without rushing around in stores trying to find it)
- Sewing machine
- Seam ripper
- Push pins
- Tape measure
- Pencil and paper
MUST HAVE A SOLID SPACE TO WORK ON, NO CARPET , NO TINY TABLES. HARD FLOORS WORK BETTER!
NO REFUNDS - NO TRANSFERS
YOU CAN NOT USE ANY DISCOUNT CODES FOR THIS CLASS!
You can checkout using any of the payment options offered. Klarna, Shop pay and Sezzle.